Pain Management Program
- Do you want get your life back?
- Do you want to be able to exercise again and enjoy the simple things in life that makes life more enjoyable?
- Do you feel lost and that nobody understands why you still have pain?
- Do you feel confused with all the conflicting information you have received?
- Do you feel like you have tried everything, seen specialists, doctor’s. physio’s and you are still suffering?
- Do you want to get want to get off the merry go round of injections, scans, specialists and medications?
- Do you feel a shell of your former self and have lost confidence that you will ever get your old life back?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then this is the approach for you!
Persistent pain is a crippling condition that silently erodes your happiness and your confidence to lead a full normal, happy life. Unfortunately, the common approach of well-meaning health professional is often very misinformed, passive treatments, massages, rest, injections, medications, scans and retreating more and more does not work. But this is often the approach and the advice you receive.
Here is the good news, there is another way!
Our approach, the evidence-based approach, is founded on education and movement. The Pain and Performance Clinic Pain Management Program empowers you to get your life back.
You will get the answers to these three questions:
- Why do I still have pain?
- What can you the therapist do to help me?
- What can I do to help myself?
What is the Pain Management Program?
The pain management program is an active approach where you get you moving again without causing flair-up’s. This helps you regain your place in society and give you the self confidence to live a full and active life despite some pain in the background.
We use movment sessions, personalised workbooks so you have a clear plan of action for when you are not in the clinic.
As well as experiencing movements that reduce your pain, we also cover topics, including but not limited to:
- What your pain means
- Goal setting
- Breathing, Relaxation and
- Pain Management lifestyle plan
These topics are covered in conjunction with movement and exercise sessions based on your own symptoms and ability. Here we will trouble shoot any issues you are having in your time out side of the clinic.
Get better results by starting today!
The program is individualised for each person because what works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for another.